The Power Express Class 2 Distribution is a 1RU shelf that provides 32 100VA limited circuits for safe powering of remote loads. NEC Class 2 rating allows for power cabling to be deployed in data cable raceway instead of conduit thus reducing labor time and increasing speed to market. The Power Express Class 2 Distribution incorporates 4 replaceable modules that generate 8 100VA circuits each. Each circuit is internally fused within the module eliminating the possibility of users plugging an incorrect rated fuse. This guarantees that each circuit maintains compliance to the tested Class 2 safety rating under UL. Each shelf is designed to support an alarm card for stand-alone deployment and can be uplinked over the RS-485 data bus through the RJ-45 connections on the rear of the shelf. This uplink allows each shelf to interface a GE Pulsar Plus controller (commonly used in our Infinity Power Systems) allowing local access, alarming and control of each circuit in every shelf as well as remote interface over the controller LAN connection.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and Easy circuit terminations speed deployment
- Individual circuit on/off/reset
- Replace modules without re-wiring the shelf
- Simple push button operation
- Guaranteed Class 2 delivery with internal fusing (higher rated fuses cannot be installed thereby violating the class 2 performance)
- Uplink to master controller for remote access over LAN